- Steve “Boomer” Sutton
Proposed New Members
- Cunningham, Matt, 7518 Shawnee Lane, #373, West Chester, OH 45069. (H) 513-519-0962, (W) 513-519-0962, firstname.lastname@example.org. Matt Cunningham’s writing has appeared in magazines such as Air & Space, Cincinnati and Cincinnati Gentlemen, and in newspapers throughout the Cincinnati-Dayton region. He is pursuing a master’s degree in professional writing and editing at the University of Cincinnati. (Julia) Applying for Student Membership; sponsored by Jon Huges, Director of Journalism, University of Cincinnati.
- Hague, Al, 1418 W. Parkwood Court, Spokane, WA 99218. (H) 509-927-7888, (W) 509-466-0824, (F) 509-927-7888, email@example.com. Contributing editor, Trapshooting USA and Clayshooting USA. Monthly columnist for ShotgunLife.com. (Diane) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Kevin Rhoades.
- Margolis, Kenneth, 2 Meadow Road, Baltimore, MD 21212. (H) 410-377-2363, (W) 410-687-0202, (F) 410-687-0985, firstname.lastname@example.org. Author and photographer, “Collecting Decoys on a Shoestring,” (2008). Practicing physician, Baltimore, MD. (Judith) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Charles Frank.
- Pennington, Hank, P.O. Box 5570, Chiniak, AK 99615. (H) 907-486-2893, (W) 907-486-2893, email@example.com. Weekly columnist, Kodiak Daily Mirror (Outdoor Kodiak) for 20 years. Columns available at www.macksportshop.com. Freelance photographer and writer. (Janet) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Tom Watson.
The following members have successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- Beth Ann Amico
- Robert B. Brown
- Thomas R. Cross
- Jim M. Crowley
- Don Dubuc
- Greg Jenkins
- Richard A. Jordan
- James W. Keldsen
- Larry J. LeBlanc
- Mary Linkevich
- Pete Maina
- Robert R. Miles
- Judy Nugent
- Bill Sherwonit
- Craig Springer
- Robert Lynn Steiner
- Kevin G. Wilson
The following member has reclassified his membership status:
- Robert E. Piorkowski has been moved to Associate membership.
- Al Rostello, passed away Nov. 12, 2009.
Reinstated Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Carl Zeiss Optical Inc., 13017 N. Kingston Ave., Chester, VA 23836. Contact: Christopher Long. (W) 804-530-5842, (Toll Free) 800-441-3005, (F) 804-530-8481, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.zeiss.com. Based in Oberkochen, Germany, the Carl Zeiss Group is a global leader in the optical and opto-electronic industries and an innovative, research-intensive, high-tech company. As part of the Carl Zeiss Group, Germany, Carl Zeiss Optical, Inc., Chester, Va., is responsible for sales, marketing and distribution of ZEISS sports optics, such as binoculars, spotting scopes, riflescopes and laser rangefinders, throughout the United States. For more information, visit zeiss.com/sports or call 1-800-441-3005. ZEISS products are sold in more than 100 countries.
- World Fishing Network (WFN), 5036 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 200, Comnack, NY 11725. Contact: Doug Drotman, Public Relations. (W) 631-462-1198, email@example.com, www.wfn.tv. WFN-World Fishing Network: WFN is the first and only TV network dedicated 24/7 to every aspect of fishing. WFN provides recreational and competitive fishing enthusiasts with an entertaining and comprehensive line-up that covers a wide range of content including American angling, saltwater and freshwater fishing, professional competitions and expert advice, as well as programming focusing on international fishing tournaments, travel destinations and conservation. The Web site is the definitive, one-stop, online resource of all things fishing and fishing lifestyle including; breaking news, videos, pictures, tips, contests, blogs, podcasts and information on your favorite WFN programs.
- Bashline, Sylvia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hossler, Sam, 1161 SW Colorado Ave., Port St. Lucie, FL 34953-1806. (H) 772-237-5512; email@example.com.
- Sullins, Ken, firstname.lastname@example.org.