Hawley-Lambert is a leading distributor of bicycles, parts and accessories in North American. With headquarters in Levis, Quebec and Lexington, South Carolina the company has the largest IBD reach on the continent – servicing more than 5500 retailers with 70 sales representatives from 4 regional distribution centers.
The videographer is responsible for bringing select partner brands and our wholly-owned consumer brands to life – through the lens. Working on a diverse portfolio of uniquely positioned brands, this position demands creativity, a keen eye and the ability to convey ideas and feelings through still short videos. Your creativity, ability to produce “on brand” content and risk-taking will be rewarded in this position.
- Successfully produce and edit “on brand” videos for use on all platforms
- Drive to meet deadlines and continuously raise the bar for the end product
- Demonstrate strong creative skills combined with an outstanding attention to detail
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in video production
- Advanced editing skills using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, Animate, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree related to video technology is preferred
- A passion for the outdoors and cycling
- A keen understanding of what it means to work as part of a team – driving team success
- The ability to “see” the end product combined with the technical and creative skills to achieve it
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills
- Be flexible – easily adaptable to change and fluid situations
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume, and a link to samples of your video work, along with your contract requirements to email@example.com. Resumes without links to samples will not be considered. Want to learn more about us? Please visit us at www.hawleyusa.com.