Outside is looking for a video producer to oversee the creation of short-form outdoor gear videos.
Members, remember to log in to view the rest of this post.
Outside is looking for a video producer to oversee the creation of short-form outdoor gear videos. The ideal candidate is an eager video journalist who can pitch, report, shoot, produce, and edit on deadline.
- Work with the editorial and video teams to create and execute a gear video strategy across all of Outside’s platforms
- Own all aspects of gear video production, from pitching to shooting to editing
- Collaborate with the social team on innovative ways to package and distribute videos
- 1-2 years of experience in video journalism, ideally at a digital publisher
- Experience in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Ability to work independently and remain deadline-oriented
- Passion for outdoor gear and products
IMPORTANT: This job is based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. No telecommuting.
No phone calls, please. If you’re interested, email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio and/or website, with VIDEO PRODUCER in the subject line, to Marie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.