Are you a published writer with experience in writing nonfiction books about survival and emergency preparedness?
Members, remember to log in to view the rest of this post.
Are you a published writer with experience in writing nonfiction books about survival and emergency preparedness? Callisto Media is a startup publishing company of best-selling non-fiction.
We have immediate projects for published writers with experience in the following areas:
• Emergency Preparedness
• We provided detailed outlines and project requirements.
• A typical project takes 60-100 hours (30,000-40,000 words) to complete and pays $3,000-$4,000.
• Writers who work successfully on our titles have the opportunity to complete multiple projects each year.
• You must have experience in writing about survival and emergency preparedness.
• You must have experience freelancing and/or ghostwriting, and in completing book-length projects quickly.
• You must be an expert with some authority on the subject. Ideal candidates have credentials such as professional degrees or certifications, or they have personal live experience with the subject.
• You deliver consistently on deadline.
The next steps:
• Check us out at http://www.callistomedia.com
• Send firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and a cover letter that includes:
o Relevant experience
o Topics you could start writing a book about tomorrow
o Where you saw our ad and why you’re interested in working with us
o The text of or links to two relevant writing samples
o Your name and the code “Survive15” in the email’s subject line
• If you meet our requirements, we will follow up with you to set up a call. Candidates who do not complete or meet all submission requirements will not be considered.