At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
The Content Specialist position plays a pivotal role in the content development cycle by researching and producing content on fishing and boating. The content is distributed through web platforms like Fishidy.com, blogs, email, social media, and through distribution of digital map products. The duties include:
- Managing data research projects.
- Writing, editing and managing boating and fishing content.
- Seeking out content partners for integration into our platforms.
- Seeking out content partners to distribute FLIR Maritime based content.
- Communicating daily via phone, email, webcam, and social media with field experts.
- Collaborating with external and internal sources on content creation via articles, blog, social media, marketing collateral, and customer facing emails.
- Gathering, analyzing, and composing location-based information into clear concise readable formats.
- Customer support through email communications.
- Researching and communicating with content partners.
- Writing, editing and managing content.
- Managing research projects.
- Gathering, analyzing, and composing fishing and boating content.
- Scoping & Planning.
- An Associate’s or Bachelors’ degree in English, journalism, or marketing is strongly desired.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Insatiable curiosity and strong desire to learn.
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Understanding of fishing and boating is a plus
[button link=”https://flir.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/flircareers/job/US—Monona-WI/Research—Content-Specialist_REQ11452″]Apply Now[/button]
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.