Michigan United Conservation Clubs seeks a marketing and membership manager; someone who has knowledge of new media, marketing experience and a love for Michigan’s great outdoors.
Purpose: To create, implement, and maintain a strategy to effectively communicate the mission and value of MUCC for the purpose of recruiting and retaining members.
- Developing a marketing and public relations strategy which is focused on MUCC’s mission and provides for expansion and growth of MUCC membership base.
- Organizing, monitoring and implementing fundraising efforts such as raffles, MUCC’s Conservation Partners and other programs to be designed.
- Researching, evaluating, and implementing programs that enhance the value provided by an MUCC membership.
- Coordinating marketing and membership activities with all divisions of the organization.
- Creating and maintaining Individual membership-related databases and creating reports both ad hoc and standard.
- Working with a team to help maintain the MUCC Web presence and viral marketing campaigns.
- Acting in a professional and respectful manner working cooperatively with others.
- Handling any other duties.
- To communicate the mission of the MUCC and work with the conservation community to meet this mission.
- To grow the membership and revenue through value added services.
- To positively and effectively represent MUCC.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date records, especially membership databases.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or public relations or equivalent in applicable experience.
- Experience in marketing, public relations, membership services, and administrative services.
- Knowledge of Salesforce database.
- Website management and maintenance.
To apply, contact Michigan United Conservation Clubs Executive Director Erin McDonough, 2101 Wood St., Lansing, MI 48912, 517-346-6475, email@example.com.