The Creative Design Collateral Specialist will be responsible for all Coleman Company collateral requirements from inception to completion. This includes timeline projection and coordination while oversee printing as well as primary design for all collateral under the Coleman family of brands. Location: Wichita, Kan.
Major job responsibilities/accountabilities
- Serve as both a graphic designer and a project manager, who in conjunction with the product / brand teams, will communicate branding objectives, develop marketing materials/programs, among other marketing related initiatives.
- Develop the annual collateral production calendar, meet with brand teams to establish timelines, create initial concepts as well as final layout. Secure necessary quantities from all departments, sales and global teams. Compare quotes from several printers and make a recommendation to the Creative Manager.
- Creation of graphic design responsibilities in keeping with our standard operating procedures.
- Train others on any new Coleman branded advertising or collateral templates.
- Lead the initial evaluation for all Coleman and Coleman brand collateral jobs for the Creative department’s approval.
- Work closely with photographers, printers and illustrators, by giving instruction in order to meet project objectives.
Knowledge, experience and skill requirements
- BFA/MFA college degree in graphic design, or AFA degree in graphic design or visual communications from an accredited art institute preferred
- Proficient in Mac and in the use of graphic design software and Microsoft Office programs including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of several graphic programs including Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
For more information, visit Coleman’s job listings at https://erecruit.jarden.com/erecruit/jarden.html (Search for Job ID: 1467)