B-to-B Publishing Company seeks an editorial director with 7+ years experience managing an editorial staff and working with top management to take market-leading publications to the next level. This is a full time position with 401K/403B benefits, located in Chicago, Ill.
- Work with senior management staff to execute an editorial strategy for all publications and websites.
- Manage and supervise day-to-day editorial staff and operations to deliver on your editorial plan.
- Oversee and manage all art direction, print production and electronic images that will represent our company to the reader as well as to the advertiser.
- Write articles, columns & features as needed by the publications and websites.
- Serve as the editorial image of the company at industry functions and network on a regular basis with reader groups and advertisers to foster a positive company image.
- Work with top management to research reader interests and drive relevant editorial for our audiences.
- Operate efficient work-flow systems that will support efficient use of printers.
- Communicate upcoming editorial opportunities well in advance of advertising closing dates so that regular electronic and print promotion can be created.
- Recruit and manage contributions from industry experts to deliver relevant content.
- Electronic and web efficiency a must as opportunities to develop new ways of purposing our content come on stream in our marketplace.
B-to-B is a profitable, privately-owned and owner capitalized multiple magazine trade publishing company with a 30+ year track record of leading its industry. Benefits include health care, 401K and competitive salary package. Exceptional contributions can lead to bonus opportunities based upon performance of the company and the position. Join our team and enthusiastically help us drive the future of our business.
For more information and to apply, visit: http://www.mediabistro.com/joblistings/jobview.asp?joid=91580&page=1.