Shutterstock is seeking several content editors on a contract basis to upload video clips and images and handle CSV metadata files and/or manually add relevant metadata to the content.
- Receive and organize hard drives and files from videographers and photographers.
- Organize metadata (file information) in Excel spreadsheets for upload via FTP.
- Check content for basic technical and standards compliance.
- Check file information for quality assurance purposes and then submit content for review by editors.
- Track and report on the status and progress of each project.
- Very detail-oriented and organized.
- Familiar or proficient with Excel, Adobe Bridge, data entry or data processing.
- Familiar with video or image tools including Final Cut Pro and Photoshop a big plus.
- Able to understand and flag quality issues or other concerns.
- Highly reliable.
- Passionate about photography and/or video.
About the company:
Shutterstock is the leading global provider of stock images and footage by subscription. We work in a growing, fast paced environment within a wildly disruptive marketplace. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment. Among other great benefits, Shutterstock offers competitive salaries, health and dental plans, 401k, company equity, daily breakfasts, weekly massages, discounted gym memberships, and most importantly the opportunity to work with a growing team of smart and passionate web enthusiasts.
[highlight]You will need to register for a (free) account with mediabistro.com in order to apply here.[/highlight]