- A bachelors degree in graphic design with 2-3 years design experience in a corporate setting.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite 5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), Adobe Acrobat Pro, with some knowledge of Quark.
- Must be familiar with pre-press production procedures for preparing two- and four-color print catalogs, brochures, sell sheets for publication.
- Expertise working with large bodies of copy and understanding of typography.
- Knowledge of HTML is beneficial.
- Some experience with Excel is a plus.
- Must be able to multitask, be detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Must possess great communication and problem solving skills for creative projects.
- Additionally, is a team player who is willing to pitch-in and support colleagues with a variety of projects.
- When applying for this position, please provide a link to your online portfolio or submit PDF samples.
- Design and produce a variety of print product marketing collateral, direct marketing campaigns, and sales tools.
- Manage the design of banner ads, web graphics, evites, and email templates
- Keep timely and accurate record of all active projects with comprehensive status reports
- Work with strict deadlines without compromising creative integrity of the project
- Fully participate in determining the best possible concepts/treatment for creative projects
- Maintain clear communication with internal client with both the creative process and project management (including deadlines)
- Understand and fully support creative services mission which includes delivery of high quality design, on schedule delivery, and a customer
To apply online, visit http://www.mediabistro.com/joblistings/jobview.asp?joid=123904&page=3. (You will need to create a free account with www.mediabistro.com in order to apply for this job.)