Brownells is currently accepting applications for the position of email marketing manager. This individual will be responsible for leading all aspects of the email channel and social media, including list growth and maintenance, campaign management and sales forecasting, testing and optimization, deployment, CRM utilization and analytics and reporting.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Runs and optimizes targeted marketing programs.
- Develops strategies to optimize customer lifetime value.
- Integrates all campaigns with the overarching multi-channel marketing strategy and ensures the integrity of the Brownell’s family of brands in all programs.
- Analyzes, evaluates and develops new opportunities to optimize campaigns.
- Defines criteria for and conducts market research.
- Conducts use case analysis and determines effective graphic approach.
- Leverages large scale databases to develop insights that will lead to effective and profitable Email and Social Media strategies.
- Applies an understanding of the key drivers and financials of the business in order to help maximize its performance.
- Develops corporate and product positioning and promotional strategies.
- Collaborates with multiple departments and Brownells brand representatives to execute the defined strategies.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with others both within and outside the organization.
- Provides regular reports on the status and success of campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field. Master’s degree a plus.
- 4-6 years experience in email or direct marketing, including online marketing with 2 or more years as a manager.
- Experience running and optimizing targeted marketing programs and developing strategies to optimize customer lifetime value including demonstrated knowledge of customer segmentation and testing techniques with a track record of successful strategic application.
- Project management, planning, and process improvement experience, as well as problem analysis and resolution experience at both a strategic and functional level is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills. Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data.