Job summary: Due to increased video production Brownells is adding a part-time entry-level videographer.
This position is responsible for assisting the producer/videographer with preproduction duties and editing video footage. In additional to having video production and editing experience, the right individual will for this opening with be self-directed, able to prioritize based on workflow and be detail-oriented.
Preferred knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in communications, or a certificate from a video production trade school.
- Two years prior experience in location and studio single and multi-camera production with an understanding of the fundamentals of production.
- Editing knowledge with two years of non-linear editing experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of lighting, camera, operation and audio recording.
- Basic understanding of entry and intermediate level production equipment.