Take advantage of Internet technologies; such as Blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Forums, etc., to communicate Beretta’s wide range of firearms and non-firearms products as well as direct-marketing initiatives, through non-traditional channels of distribution.
Essential job functions:
Work with marketing team to take existing collateral and promote it on all applicable social networking touch points. Ensure social media tools are kept up to date. Manage social media campaigns and daily activities to include: online advocacy, writing editorial, consumer-outreach efforts and promotions. Be an advocate of Beretta in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions. Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content where applicable. Monitor trends in social media tools.
Minimum job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field, or combination of education and related work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience representing a recognized brand.
- Knowledge of Beretta products and services required.
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office/Internet.
- Ability to troubleshoot PC-related technical problems.
- Strong command of the English language including: reading, spelling, punctuation and word usage required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
When applying for this position, please include your salary requirements.
Baretta USA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages minority, women and veteran applicants to apply.
For more details about this job and application info, visit http://www.berettausa.com/careers/marketing.aspx.