Grand View Media Group is a fast-paced, multi-platform publishing company committed to their customers and employees. They are looking for professionals who want to contribute their knowledge and talents to creating life time relationships with our customers while helping to create a positive and productive atmosphere in which to work.
They are in search of an experienced Associate Editor for Bowhunting World and Archery Business. The Associate Editor assists in providing editorial content, photography, and video for these publications. Position requires ongoing communication with internal staff and industry leadership. Must have 5 years of editorial experience in publishing. Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communications required. Overtime and travel required.
- Works under the direction of the Editor for Bowhunting World and Archery Business.
- Assist Editor in providing editorial content and photography to both print titles and their websites, including video, while meeting established deadlines.
- Work with Editor and art director on design and layout of both titles, including copy editing.
- Gather industry news and coordinate publishing of regular industry newsletters.
- Help plan and organize editorial presence at, and coverage of, industry events.
- Help build and maintain ongoing communication and relationships with industry leaders.
- Participate in periodic editorial staff meetings and strategic planning sessions.
- Assist in promoting and marketing both publications.
Interested applicants should apply online at http://www.ebscoind.com/EBSCOCareers.asp, search for Job Code 4877.