Do you love a good story – “fish tale” or otherwise? The IGFA is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Public Relations Associate to join their team. You will help capture the passion of IGFA members for their favorite pursuit and assist IGFA in furthering their mission to promote ethical sport and productive science every day. The ideal candidate is social media savvy, familiar with basic web maintenance, and above all, eager to make our message heard.
The Public Relations Associate will assist the Public Relations Coordinator and Production team in a variety of activities including: internet marketing, electronic communications including email blasts and e-newsletters, editorial development of IGFA periodicals and marketing events. The Associate will also assist in developing direct marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
- Must have advanced writing skills on a professional level including editing and knowledge of sentence structure.
- Must be skilled in web maintenance and CMS.
- Must be familiar with computer programs utilized in publishing.
- Experience with graphic design preferred.
- Experience in internet based marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of fishing and aquatic environments preferred.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Reports to: Development Director
Hours: 9 am – 5 p.m./Mon. – Fri. – Full time with benefit package (May require some evenings, weekends and travel)
How to Apply:
Send resume, references and related work experience to:
- Julia Shafer, Development Manager, International Game Fish Association, 300 Gulf Stream Way, Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Or, submit by email to email@example.com