- Hal Herring
- Abe Moore
- Daniel Newberry
- Christine Peterson
Proposed New Members
- Travis Hall, 640 College Hwy., Evansville, IN 47714. (H) 812-598-8378, (W) 812-598-8378, firstname.lastname@example.org. Student journalist at the University of Southern Indiana. Currently employed as an outdoor reporter and intern at the Evansville Courier and Press. Applying for Student Membership; sponsored by Chad Tew.
- S.P. Fjestad, c/o Blue Book Publications, Inc., 8009 34th Ave. S., Ste. 250, Minneapolis, MN 55425. (W) 800-877-4867. ext. 13, (F) 952-853-1486, email@example.com. Author and publisher, “Blue Book of Gun Values.” Contributor, Outdoor Life, Field & Stream, American Rifleman, Shooting Sportsman and many blogs on multiple websites. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Paul Queneau.
- Jackson Landers, 6414 Jefferson Mill Rd., Scottsville, VA 24590. (H) 434-286-7062, firstname.lastname@example.org. Developed and has been teachings an adult deer hunting class for beginners since 2009. Author, “The Beginner’s Guide to Hunting Deer for Food,” Storey Publishing, 2011; “Eating Aliens,” Storey Publishing, August 2012. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Mark Taylor.
- Gord Nuttall, 935 Blackmud Creek Cresent SW, Edmonton, AB T6W1J3. (H) 780-439-2032, email@example.com. Student, North American School of Outdoor Writing. (Heather) Applying for Student Membership; sponsored by Roger Brunt.
- Dr. David A. Sartwell, 7811 Manatee Ave. W., Bradenton, FL 34209. (H) 941-896-7515, firstname.lastname@example.org. Newspaper columnist for 48 years. Past president, former board member and current member, New England Outdoor Writers Association. Member, Golf Writers Association of America, Boat Writers International and North American Snowsports Journalists Association. Has written thousands of columns and articles and has contributed to three books. (Mary Gayle) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Peter Schroeder.
- Evan Swensen, 8370 Eleusis Dr., Anchorage, AK 99502. (H) 907-439-2428, (W) 907-349-2424, (F) 907-349-2426, email@example.com. Along with his wife, Lois, Swensen publishes books by Alaska authors. He has been publisher and editor of Alaska Outdoors magazine, producer of Alaska Outdoors television show and outdoor videos, and the host of Alaska Outdoors Radio Magazine. Swensen has been published in many national magazines. He is the author of 3 books, “One Last Cast,” “Angler’s Guide to Alaska” and “Hiker’s Guide to Alaska,” and publisher of more than 300 books by other Alaska authors. He claims to have the best job in the world; he gets up in the morning, puts on his fishing vest, picks up his fly rod, kisses his wife goodbye, tells her he’s going to work – and she believes him. (Lois) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Chris Batin.
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- FISHCAP – St. Lawrence County, 101 Main St., Canton, NY 13617. Contact: Alison Power, tourism. (W) 315-386-4000, (F) 315-379-0134, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.fishcap.net. Promotes the St. Lawrence River Valley as an angler’s paradise.
- Outdoor Hub, 30800 Telegraph Rd., Bingham Farms, MI 48025. Contact: Colin Anthony, director of content. (W) 248-663-4440, (F) 248-784-7070, email@example.com, www.outdoorhub.com. Outdoor Hub is the largest audience of outdoor enthusiasts online. They deliver a meaningful user experience, value to publishers and results to advertisers. There are more than 370 websites in the Outdoor Hub network serving more than 12 million outdoor enthusiasts monthly. These individuals are passionate about numerous activities such as fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, boating, snow skiing, riding ATVs and much more.
- Umarex USA, 7700 Chad Colley Blvd., Ft. Smith, AZ 72916. Contact: Sarah Evans, marketing assistant. (W) 479-646-4210, (F) 479-646-4206, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.umarexusa.com. Umarex USA sells and services a broad line of recreational guns that represent a wide range of brands associated with the shooting sports.
Reinstated Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Horton Manufacturing, 4430 Crystal Parkway, Kent, OH 44240-8006. Contact: Steve Graham. (W) 330-474-5710, ext. 123, (F) 330-673-1476, email@example.com, www.hortonarchery.com. Horton Manufacturing is the world leader in high-performance hunting crossbows, still blending the latest technology with the needs of the modern hunter. Steeped in tradition and performance, Horton proudly makes the finest crossbows on the planet.
- Idaho Travel Council now Idaho Division of Tourism. New contact: Laurie McDonnell, public relations-tourism specialist, 208-334-2470, ext. 2144, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bill Shepard