- Suzannah Lydecker
Proposed New Members
- Bard, Dave, Pew Environment, 901 E Street NW, 8th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004. (H) 202-486-4426, (W) 202-778-4551, firstname.lastname@example.org. As a Pew Environment group communications officer, Bard spends all his time on ocean conservation campaigns. He work closely with outdoors, environment and science journalists. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Tony Dolle.
- Fagan, Damian, 20574 Cambridge Court, , Bend, OR 97702. (H) 541-317-3086, (W) 541-317-3086, www.damianfagan.com, email@example.com. Former National Park Service ranger, Nature Conservancy preserve manager and contract wildlife biologist. Current freelance natural history writer/photographer and instructor for Central Oregon Community College community learning program (birding and hiking). Book author, “Arches and Canyonlands National Parks Pocket Guide,” (Falcon Press, 2009). (Raven Tennyson) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Matt Miller.
- Ferris, Bill, 51 Chestnut Grove Road, Shippensburg, PA 17257. (H) 737-532-9226, firstname.lastname@example.org. Ferris writes 104 columns per year for the Sentinel in Carlisle and Shippensburg (Pa.). Speaker on environmental issues and watersheds. Originally joined OWAA in 1975. (Kerri) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Kevin Rhoades.
- Medved, James, 812 East Dakota Street, Milwaukee, WI 53207. (H) 414-481-1136, email@example.com. Professional science artist. Semi-professional bass angler. (Katherine) Applying for Student Membership; sponsored by Roger Brunt.
- Miniuk-Sperry, Colleen J., 345 W. Goldfinch Way, Chandler, AZ 85286. (H) 480-855-0078, (W) 480-726-7961, firstname.lastname@example.org. Award winning international travel photographer and writer. Supports a wide range of assignments for editorial and commercial clients. Published in Arizona Highways, Pop Photo, Experience AZ, Golf Illustrated, Lighthouse Digest, Vancouver View, Atlanta Golf, North Valley Magazine, Sonora Es, Smith-Southwestern Calendars and a broad variety of other publications. Currently writing and photographing for two books. She leads photography workshops for the Arizona Highways Photography Workshops, Arizona Wildlife Federation, Through Each Others Eyes, SunDust Gallery, Blue Sky Expeditions and numerous other private workshops where she has become known for her inquisitive storytelling approach, instruction-intensive style and enthusiasm for exploration. (Craig) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Jim Smith.
- Peters, Ron, 320 Tartan Circle W, Lethbridge, AB T1J0Z1, Canada. (H) 403-894-7533, email@example.com. Peters has lived in the mountains around Banff and Canmore for many years. He is involved in fly-fishing, hiking, canoeing, photography, wildlife art and writing. Goals include continuing his outdoor lifestyle and writing about the outdoors. (Sharon) Applying for Student Membership; sponsored by Roger Brunt.
The following members have successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- Rodney Dimich
- Jason Jenkins
- Brett Prettyman
- Paul Queneau