- Jeffrey Batula
- Charles Burchfield
- Paul Hoobyar
- Russell Schnitzer
Proposed New Members:
- Tyler Dungannon, 1 University Blvd., 106 B-1 Daugherty Hall, La Grande, OR 97850. (H) 541-778-1976, email@example.com. Wildlife management and journalism student, Eastern Oregon University. Paid credits include Washington/Oregon Game & Fish, Oregon Hunter and Northwest Sportman. Applying for Student Membership; sponsored by Patricia L. Kennely.
- Carole Jacobs, 99073 Pinion Ridge Rd., Kennedy Meadows, CA 93527. (W) 559-850-3689, (F) 877-285-1055, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.carolejacobs.com. Fitness travel editor, Travelgirl magazine. Currently writing apps for Sutro Meda, including Highway 395, town guides for the Pacific Crest Trail in California, and a separate app for Oregon and Washington. (Thomas Simon) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Risa Wyatt.
- Stephen Zakur, 32 Lyrical Ln., Sandy Hook, CT 06482. (C) 203-994-0627, email@example.com, www.sippingemergers.com. Blogger at sippingemergers.com, focused on fly fishing. Site receives more than 900 unique visitors a month, 1,400 unique visits and 2,500 page views. First print article to be published in spring 2013 issue of Drake. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by S. Chris Hunt.
The following members have successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- Oak Duke
- Tom Migdalski
- Paul Queneau
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Buckmasters Ltd., P.O. Box 244022, 10350 Hwy. 80 E., Montgomery, AL 36124. Contact: Linda O’Connor, editorial manager. (W) 334-387-2612, (Toll-Free) 800-240-3337, (F) 334-215-3535, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://buckmasters.com. Buckmasters is an organizational umbrella for the deer hunting populace of North America, designed to preserve ethical hunting and to promote intelligent, practical wildlife and habitat management conservation for future generations. It is our mandate to inform, educate and entertain the hunting public, and in doing so, serve and satisfy our membership, advertisers and sponsors with the highest degree of excellence in all Buckmasters publications, video productions and public events. At the heart of Buckmastes stands our steadfast commitment to represent and promote a positive public image of ethical hunting and an awareness of the essential role of hunting as a necessary conservation tool now and for the future.
- Jose Wejebe Spanish Fly Memorial Foundation, 1009 Niles Rd., Summerland Key, FL 33042. Contact: Kristin Wejebe, president. (W) 561-350-8558, email@example.com, www.josewejebefoundation.org. The Jose Wejebe Spanish Fly Memorial Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support projects involving marine conservation, education, and individuals with special needs. We will engage, assist and contribute through ocean and marine life related activities, humanitarian work, and fundraising. The Foundation is committed to continuing Jose’s legacy of encouraging new and unique ways of interactive fishing, sharing the importance of conserving our marine environment and dedication to those individuals who face life with extraordinary challenges.
- Keystone Elk Country Alliance, 134 Homestead Dr., Benezette, PA 15868. Contact: Rawland Cogan, president & CEO. (W) 814-787-5174, (F) 814-787-5171, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://experienceelkcountry.com. The Keystone Elk Country Alliance is a Pennsylvania-based 501(c)(3) wildlife conservation organization. KECA’s mission is to conserve and enhance Pennsylvania’s Elk Country for future generations. We are headquartered at the Elk Country Visitor Center in Benezette, Penn. KECA operates and manages the Elk Center in partnership with Pennsylvania’s Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. We attract 200,000 guests each year to our facility to learn and explore Pennsylvania’s Elk Country. KECA has trained wildlife biologists as well as educators on staff to coordinate habitat and conservation education projects. KECA is also partnered with TomBob Outdoors, a national TV show, produced in Ridgway, Penn.
- Stor N Boat Ltd., 5017 Pine Creek Dr., Westerville, OH 43081. Contact: Ron Beitzel, chief operating officer. (W) 614-794-2628, (F) 614-898-9514, email@example.com, www.stornboat.com. Stor N Boat: the world’s first rooftop cargo carrier and boat combination. It’s brand new, totally unique, incredibly awesome! Stor N Boat is an 8-foot, 3-seat, polyethylene, rotational molded, double hull boat (not an inflatable) and it comes with a separate, integrated vehicle roof top storage carrier (lockable), capable of storing 15 cubic feet of gear such as: oars, life jackets, trolling motor, guns, fishing rods, tackle box, camping gear, a small horsepower engine or whatever else you need to stow away, freeing up valuable space inside your vehicle. Duck hunters will choose our mallard green boat while the RVer’s and some fishermen will want the marlin white version. As a recreational boat this will be a sure hit with the children and grandchildren.
- The Vital Ground Foundation, 20 Fort Missoula Rd., Missoula, MT 59804. Contact: Kevin Rhoades, communications director. (W) 406-249-8650, (F) 406-549-8787, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.vitalground.org. Working cooperatively with landowners, local communities and state and federal agencies, Vital Ground addresses the issue of habitat fragmentation head-on by permanently protecting crucial lands for the benefit of grizzly bears and other wide-ranging wildlife.
Reinstated Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- SCS Ltd., 140 Schott Rd., Lake Ariel, PA 18436. Contact: Dick Gadd, president. (Toll-Free) 800-749-8425, (F) 570-937-4241, email@example.com, www.scs-mall.com, www.tickinfo.com. Wholesale and retail of outdoor safety products. Projecting people in the outdoors. Resources: GIO.