- Kelly J. Bostian
- Clay Smith
- Zac D. Stovall
- Sandra L. Rose, 582 Hong Kong Rd., Pulaski, NY 13142. (H) 315-298-7861, firstname.lastname@example.org. Forty-seven year old mother, grandmother and avid outdoors person. Interests include hunting, fishing, hiking, trapping, pack and walking trips with horses, farming, homesteading. Student, North American School of Outdoor Writing. Hoping to be able to write professional articles, stories and books about her outdoor interests and travels and enrich the lives of others. Applying for Student Membership; sponsored by Roger Brunt.
- Reed Sherman, 2182 Bald Eagel Ct., Draper, UT 84020. (H) 801-523-7252, (W) 801-859-5057, (F) 801-523-7252, email@example.com. Worked for seven years as a producer, videographer and video editor for the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources. For the past 12 years, Has produced videos for travel and outdoor industry clients including the Salt Lake Tribune, PanAmerican Travel Services and Morris Murdock Travel. (Ann Marie) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Brett Prettyman.
- Ann Simpson, Simpson’s Nature Photography, 1932 E. Refuge Church Rd., Stephens City, VA 22655. (H) 540-869-2051, firstname.lastname@example.org. Biology professor at Lord Fairfax Community College, Middleton, Va. Co-owner, Simpson’s Nature Photographer. Writer, photographer, including Falcon Guides and Far Country Press. (Rob) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Mary J. Nickum.
- Robert C. Simpson, Simpson’s Nature Photography, 1932 E. Refuge Church Rd., Stephens City, VA 22655. (H) 540-869-2051, email@example.com. Biology professor at Lord Fairfax Community College, Middleton, Va. Co-owner, Simpson’s Nature Photographer. Writer, photographer, including Falcon Guides and Far Country Press. (Ann) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Mary J. Nickum.
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- ATK/Fedral Cartridge, 900 Ehlen Dr., Anoka, MN 55330. Contact: Tim Brandt, communications and events manager. (W) 763-323-3833, (F) 763-323-2506, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.federalpremium.com. Manufacturer of ammunition and related products.
- Morris Alaska/Alaska Magazine/The Milepost, 301 Arctic Slope, Ste. 350, Anchorage, AK 99518. Contact: Lee Leschper, Alaska regional vice president. (W) 907-275-2179, email@example.com, http://alaskamagazine.com. Morris Alaska is the Alaska division of Morris Media Network and Morris Communications. They publish a broad portfolio of outdoor, travel and business publications focused on Alaska. These include Alaska Magazine, The Milepost, Where Alaska magazine, The Alaska Journal of Commerce, Alaskan Equipment and the Chugiak-Eagle River Star.
- Navionics Inc., 12426 Cane River Ln., Humble, TX 77346. Contact: Art Wright, south central sales manager. (W) 508-273-6217, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.navionics.com. Developers of digital mapping products.
- Vestergaard Frandsen, c/o Meryl Rader, 825 Sherbrooke Dr., Westfield, NJ 7090. Contact: Meryl Rader, public relations consultant. (W) 908-528-3826, email@example.com, www.vestergaard-frandsen.com. Vestergaard Frandsen is a European company that operates under a unique humanitarian entrepreneurship business model, and is dedicated to creating and deploying technologies that improve the health of people in developing countries. This approach has turned corporate responsibility into Vestergaard Frandsen’s core business, and includes stong support of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals. Vestergaard Frandsen manufactures the LifeStraw portable water filter, which transforms even the dirtiest water into safe, clean drinking water. Used since 2005 amid harsh conditions in developing countries, it was made available to consumers in the United States and Canada beginning in September 2011. Because it removes bacteria and parasites from water, it is ideal for outdoor activities, overseas travel and emergency preparedness.
Reinstated Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
Big Bear Lake Resort Association, P.O. Box 1936, Big Beark Lake, CA 92315. Contact: Dan McKernan, manager of marketing & public relations. (W) 909-866-6190, ext. 235, (F) 909-866-5671, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.bigbear.com. Big Bear Lake Resort Association is a nonprofit corporation whose primary mission is to increase tourism in the Big Bear Valley. They inform the public about outdoor activities and experiences and work with outdoor writers and media.
- Charles Place