- Carmen Abrego
- Christopher Huseman
Proposed New Members
- Lydecker, Suzanna, 12113 Sunnyview Drive, Germantown, MD 20876. (H) (301)916-6292, (W) (601) 481-9143, email@example.com. Student, Montgomery College. Applying for Student Membership; sponsored by G. Stephen Thorston, associate professor, Montgomery College.
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Horton Manufacturing, 460 Tacoma Avenue, Tallmadge, OH 44278-2716. Contact: Lee Zimmerman, director of marketing. (W) (330) 633-0305, ext. 123, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.crossbow.com. Horton Manufacturing is the world leader in high-performance hunting crossbows, still blending the latest technology with the needs of the modern hunter. Steeped in tradition and performance, Horton proudly makes the finest crossbows on the planet.
The following members have successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- Bob Frye
- Jim McDonnell
- Judy O’Brien Van Put
The following member has reclassified her membership status:
- Roxane Palone has been upgraded to Active Status.
- Bill Graham, email@example.com.
- Mark LaBarbera, 520-730-9252, firstname.lastname@example.org. He is no longer with Safari Club International.
- Jim McCann, email@example.com.
- Dick Mermon, 6307 Sweetwater Blvd., Murrelles Inlet, SC 29576, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ken Schultz, 24492 Dix Farm Dr., Accomac, VA 23301-0492, (H) (757) 787-7747, (F) (757) 787-7747, email@example.com.