- Dave Bar
- Damian Fagan
- Bill Ferris
- James Medved
- Carrie Mellesmoen
- Colleen J. Miniuk-Sperry
- Ron Peters
Proposed New Members
- Cerulli, Tovar, P.O. Box 82, Montpelier, VT 05601. (H) 802-426-3065, email@example.com. A vegan-turned-hunter, Cerulli has written about wildlife, hunting, forestry and conservation for regional and national publications. He is studying environmental communications at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and is working on his first book, “The Mindful Carnivore: A Vegetarian’s Hunt for Sustenance.” (Catherine) Applying for Student membership; sponsored by Donald Carbaugh, Professor, UMass-Amherst.
- Meek, Eric, 121 N. Carr St., White Hall, IL 62092. (H) 217-374-2220, firstname.lastname@example.org. Avid hunter, fisherman, canoe and kayak paddler and outdoor photographer. Wanting to share experiences via the written word. To probe wilderness ideas and environmental issues. (Susan) Applying for Student membership; sponsored by Roger Brunt.
- Suuck, Matthias “Matt” W., 28 Breteche Creek Road, Cody, WY 82414. (H) 307-272-4064, (W) 307-527-6261, (F) 307-527-7117, email@example.com. Full-time paid editor of the Wild Sheep Foundation’s Wild Sheep Magazine. Prior to this position, Suuck was a staff writer for Eastman’s Hunting Journal and Eastman’s Bowhunting Journal. He also writes for other media outlets in the U.S. and Europe. Bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Montana. (Nicole) Applying for Active membership; sponsored by Gray Thornton.
- Drieslein, Robert A., (Active) 15808 Lund Rd. South, Eden Prairie, MN 55346, (H) 952-974-0368, (W) 763-398-3450, (F) 763-546-5913, (Cell) 612-345-0676, firstname.lastname@example.org. Managing Editor, Outdoor News Publications (Minneapolis). Host, Saturday morning FAN Outdoors, KFAN Radio (Minneapolis) and FAN Radio Network. (Annette)
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Continuous Metal Technology, Inc., 439 W. Main Street, Ridgway, PA 15853. Contact: Brad Clinton, director of marketing. (W) 814-772-9274, (F) 814-772-4345, email@example.com, www.tomboboutdoors.com. Bringing advanced technology to the outdoor market, from fishing lures and ammunition components to outdoor body wash and pet care products.
- Evolved Angler, 45 Hardy Court, Suite 238, Gulfport, MS 39507. Contact: John T. Marquez Jr., President. (toll free) 877-386-5833, JTM@evolvedangler.com, www.evolvedangler.com. Manufactures a complete line of performance and cotton apparel, including the exclusive manufacturer of Fishouflage brand apparel.
- Korkers, 1239 SE 12th Ave., Portland, OR 97214. Contact: Sam Houser, sales and marketing support coordinator. (toll free) 800-524-8899, (F) 503-723-7117, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.korkers.com. A Portland, Ore.-based manufacturer, Korkers creates all terrain footwear with interchangeable traction that allows outdoor enthusiasts to adapt to varying conditions in and out of water.