Welcome New Members
- Matt Cunningham
- Al Hague
- Kenneth Margolis
- Hank Pennington
- Dolin, Eric Jay, 24 Leicester Road, Marblehead, MA 01945. (H) (781) 990-1248, (W) (781) 990-1248, (F) (781) 990-1248, firstname.lastname@example.org. Full-time book author whose work focuses on wildlife, the environment and American history. His books include “Smithsonian Book of National Wildlife Refuges,” “Snakehead: A Fish Out of Water,” and “Political Waters: A history of the degradation and cleanup of Boston Harbor.” His most recent book, “Leviathan: The History of Whaling in America” (W.W. Norton), was chosen as one of the best nonfiction books of 2007 by The Los Angeles Times and The Boston Globe. (Jennifer) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Kevin Rhoades.
- Stemler, Jodi Applegate, P.O. Box 150479, Denver, CO 80215. (H) (303) 955-5832, (W) (703) 915-1386, email@example.com. Consultant specializing in fish and wildlife policy communications. Current clients include Field & Stream, American Fly Fishing Trade Association, Wildlife Management Institute. Former director of communications, Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation and wildlife specialist with the National Wildlife Federation. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Pat Wray.
- Melotik, Mark, Grand View Media Group, 5959 Baker Road, Suite 300, Minnetonka, MN 55345. (W) (952) 405-2280, (Toll Free) (800) 766-0039, (F) (952) 405-2281, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.bowhuntingworld.com. Editor, Archery Business; managing editor, Bowhunting World. (Julie)
- Snyder, Danny, Rt. 1 Box 409, Rivesville, West Virginia 26588. (H) (304) 278-9754, (Cell) (304) 694-3332, (W) (304) 367-2550, (F) (304) 367-2569, email@example.com. Freelance nature photographer/writer. Credits include Game & Fish Publications, Deer & Deer Hunting, Bass Pro Shops, Field & Stream, Grand View Media Group, Harris Publications. Available for assignments.
- Vick, Noel, 28969 River Ridge Road, Isanti, MN 55040. (H) (763) 444-6987, (W) (763) 444-4036, firstname.lastname@example.org. Owner, Traditions Media. Outdoor writer for 16 years, writing for local and national publications. Working in the fishing industry with a number of clients/manufacturers. (Leslie)
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Pro Tool Industries, 337 Circle of Progress Drive, Pottstown, PA 19464. Contact: Mark Scheifley, managing partner, email@example.com, www.protoolindustries.com, (W) (484) 945-5001, (F) (484) 945-5004. Manufacturer of quality products to the outdoorsman, hunter and sportsman, including the world-famous Woodman’s Pal tool and no-nonsense pocket reference guidebooks and related products by master outdoorsman, J. Wayne Fears.
- Tioga County Visitors Bureau, P.O. Box 139, Wellsboro, PA 16901. Contact: Lori Copp, public relations director, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.visittiogapa.com, (W) (570) 724-0635, (F) (570) 723-1016. Our mission is to promote and facilitate the delivery of tourism and related activities with the reputation of serving Tioga County as the guardians of the quality of life its citizens enjoy and active standards of the natural resources that make it an attractive destination.
The following members successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- John W. Corrigan
- Debbie Munson Badini
- Chris Batin
- Mark Freeman
- Gary Graham
- Dennis M. Hayden
- Thomas L. Miranda
- Stephen M. Pollick
- James G. Wilson
The following members reclassified their membership status:
- Bob Barrickman has been moved to Senior-Active status.
- Jim McDonnell has been moved to Senior-Active status.
- Art Malin has been moved to Senior-Active status.
- Steve Masello has been upgraded to Active status.
- William Maund passed away in July 2009.
- Charlie Meyers passed away Jan. 5, 2010.
- Paul Newsom passed away in July 2009.
- Adele Dovey, email@example.com
- Ron Kerr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doug Montgomery, email@example.com
- Ed Moody, ejmoody@neo-rr-com
- Emran Pishvai, 3930 NW Witham Hill Drive, Apt. 77, Corvallis, OR 97330, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glenn Sapir, email@example.com
- Thayne Smith, 26449 Vintage Trace Drive, Claremore, OK 74019-7524, (H) (918) 739-5002, (W) (918) 739-5002, (Cell) (918) 740-2630