- Paul D. Atkins
- Tim Brass
- Tim Doud
- Raymond Hrynyk
Proposed New Members
- Jonathan Small, 302 Eckford St. 2R, Brooklyn, NY 11222. (H) 347-963-0868, email@example.com. Announces on Dan Small Outdoors Radio; weekly broadcasts on Outdoors Radio Network. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Jeff Kelm.
- David Schneider, P.O. Box 555, Tijeras, NM 87059. (H) 505-281-0800, www.fringe.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Wildlife and nature photographer showing in the Southwest. Author, “Sojournic Tales.” Reporter, Sunshine Artist. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Tim Mead.
- Dan Brown, (Active) 767 River St., PO Box 154, Taylors Falls, MN 55084. (H) 651-465-5407, (W) 651-257-6709, email@example.com, www.sevenpineslodge.com/flyfishing. Credits in Chisago County Press, Discovering the Outdoors, Minnesota Conservation Volunteer magazine, and weekly column for Outdoors Weekly Magazine. Television, “Minnesota Bound.” “Backroads with Ron and Raven,” KSTP-5 morning radio.
- Darryl W. Choronzey, (Active) 1519 Point Abino Rd. S., R.R. 1, Ridgeway, ON L0S1N0 Canada. (H) 905-894-9180, (W) 905-894-9180, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.goingfishingtv.com. Book author. Writer and photographer focusing on fishing, boating, hunting. Lecturer, Great Lakes fishing, stream conservation. Executive producer and host, “Going Fishing” TV series, Canada. Available for some assignments.
- P. J. DelHomme, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, (Active) 107 Terrace Way, Missoula, MT 59803. (H) 406-240-8354, (W) 406-523-4570, email@example.com. Hunting editor, Bugle Magazine. Freelance writer and photographer for regional and national publications including, Outdoor Life, Montana Magazine, Montana Outdoors and others.
- Bruce Matthews, North Country Trail Association, (Active) 326 Riverside Dr., Lowell, MI 49331. (H) 616-915-0729, (W) 616-897-5987, ext. 4, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.northcountrytrail.org. Executive Director, NCTA. Book author, “Fin-Nor: The Legacy Years.”
- Jim Stabile, (Senior-Active) 320 South St., #12K, Morristown, NJ 7960. (H) 973-401-9734, (W) 973-886-0739, email@example.com. Sunday outdoor columnist, The Daily Record, The Courier-News, Home News-Tribune. Freelance writer and photographer, editor, PR consultant.
The following members have successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- Lisa Densmore
- Nick Honachefsky
- Glen Lau
- Colleen J. Miniuk-Sperry
- Jeffrey S. Nedwick
- Mary J. Nickum
- Paul A. Smith
- Nancy Sorrells
- Thomas Stienstra
- Mike Strandlund
- Jacob VanHouten
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- IL2000, 4007 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach, VA 23451. Contact: Kraig Cesar, CEO. (W) 757-498-1895, (Toll free) 757-498-1895, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://il2000.com. IL2000 is a logistics management company that provides systems and services to help companies and organizations to reduce their shipments cost while providing visibility and control over the products they ship.
Reinstated Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Hi Mountain Jerky, 1000 College View Drive, Riverton, WY 82501. Contact: Karen Lutto. (W) 307-856-6626, (Toll free) 800-829-2285, (F) 307-857-6657, email@example.com, www.himtnjerky.com. Hi Mountain’s sincere desire is for people to enjoy wholesome and delicious food that has the great flavor of the Old West, made in their own home. The ingredients are of the highest quality to ensure the best possible flavor.
- Missouri Division of Tourism, P.O. Box 1055, Jefferson City, MO 65102. Contact: Stephen Foutes, communications manager. (W) 573-751-3208, (F) 573-751-5160, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.visitmo.com. Mission is to promote the attractions and activities of the state of Missouri, which includes state parks, conservation areas and other outdoor recreation.
- Pro-Ears/Altus Brands LLC Company, 6893 Sullivan Rd., Grawn, MI 49637. Contact: Richard Walton. (W) 231-421-3810, (Toll free) 800-891-3660, (F) 231-421-3812, email@example.com, www.proears.com. Only Pro Ears models of electronic hearing protection and amplification muffs feature dynamic level sound compression (DLSC) technology. This superior technology allows the wearer to hear every sound, even during high-volume noise spikes. While other brands say they have compression technology, they do not. Only Ridgeline’s DLSC technology protects hearing while allowing the wearer to hear lower volume sounds such as normal conversation at the same time. DLSC technology works by instantly compressing all noises over the 70-decible threshold by 50 percent, to a safe level, while amplifying all sounds below the threshold to 70 decibles. The result is the wearer will hear everything, including conversation, while simultaneously being protected from dangerous, high-volume sounds.
- San Diego Sportfishing Council, c/o Catherine Miller & Associates Inc., 2171 India Street, Suite E, San Diego, CA 92101. Contact: Catherine Miller. (W) 619-234-8791, (F) 619-234-8605, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com, www.sportfishing.org. The San Diego Sportfishing Council is a nonprofit corporation which represents the sportfishing boats, landings and ancillary businesses operating from San Diego Bay. SDSC provides information, access and assistance to members of the media interested in reporting on local and multi-day sportfishing opportunities from San Diego.
- Seal 1 LLC, 193 Davis St., Brownville, ME 4414. Contact: Scott Lee, President. (W) 207-465-8733, (F) 207-965-8773, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.seal1.net. Develops and manufactures products for the shooting industry, military and police. Provides consulting services in sales, marketing and operations to the industry as well.
- Seminole County CVB, 1000 AAA Drive, #14-200, Heathrow, FL 32746-5060. Contact: Sharon Sears. (W) 407-665-2900, (Toll Free) 800-800-7832, (F) 407-665-2920, email@example.com, www.visitseminole.com. Seminole County offers easy access to Florida’s top attractions and beaches, yet an escape from the crowds and traffic. Superb accommodations including some of Florida’s newest hotels, but for up to about one-third the cost. Pristine nature and historic communities alongside the latest shopping, dining and spa sensations. Not to mention some of Florida’s best fishing and golfing.