- Sandra L. Rose
- Reed Sherman
- Ann Simpson
- Robert C. Simpson
Proposed New Members
- Al Cambronne, 8740 E. Flowage Ln., Gordon, WI 54838. (H) 715-376-2288, (W) 715-376-2287, email@example.com. Freelance writer from northern Wisconsin. His next book, “Deerland,” is about the major role of deer in the environment and in American culture. It is due out from Lyons Press in early 2013. His first book, “Gut It. Cut It. Cook It.: The Deer Hunter’s Guide to Processing and Preparing Venison,” (Krause, 2009), was co-authored with Eric Fromm. Other credits include Canoe & Kayak, Cooking Wild, Deer & Deer Hunting, Deer Hunter’s Almanac, Meatpaper, Minnesota Paddler and Sierra. Follow him on Twitter at @AlCambronne. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Paul Queneau.
- Paula Dobbyn, Trout Unlimited, 1728 Aleutian St., Anchorage, AK 99508. (H) 907-276-0454, (W) 907-230-1513, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Serves as TU’s Alaska communications director, since 2009. Also a freelance outdoors writer and a former print and radio reporter. Recent articles have appeared in Fish Alaska, Pacific Fishing, TROUT, First Alaskan, Alaska Business Month and others. (John Reed) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Chris Hunt.
- Bob Redfern, J & B Outdoor Productions, 113 Soft Stone Dr., Blythewood, SC 29016. (H) 803-600-3122, (W) 803-754-1497, (F) 803-691-6616, firstname.lastname@example.org. Host and president of weekly syndicated outdoor TV series for more than 12 years. President of J & B Outdoor Productions TV production company. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Bruce Cochran.
- Dan Stefanich, 33918 W. River Rd., Wilmington, IL 60481. (H) 815-474-7718, (W) 815-722-6400, (F) 815-722-6404, email@example.com. Independent writer, contributor and blogger. Credits, Heartland Outdoors, Joliet Bugle, Illinois Outdoor News, Outdoor Notebook, Family Time Magazine, Lifestyle Magazine, Joliet Herald News, Adventure Sports, Chicago Tribune Media Group’s ChicagoNow.com, others. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Mark Freeman.
The following members have successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- Mary J. Nickum
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Alexandria/Pineville Area CVB, 707 Second St., Alexandria, LA 71301. Contact: Kelli West. (W) 318-442-9546, (F) 318-443-1617, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.apacvb.org. Destination marketing organization creating innovative partnerships to market central Lousiana as a preferred destination, in order to enhance the region’s economy and quality of life.
- The Outdoor Connection Inc., 7901 Panther Way, Waco, TX 76712. Contact: Paul Wadle, marketing/graphics. (W) 254-772-5575, (F) 254-776-3553, email@example.com, www.outdoorconnection.com. Manufacturers of the Original Super-Sling and Padded Super-Sling. Expanded product lines that include: long gun cases, pistol cases, bench bags, shell bags, shotgun magazine caps and shooting sports gear. Line of tactical shooting gear. The Outdoor Connection offers unsurpasses warranty – guaranteed forver – unmatched customer service and market proven merchandise.
- Quail Unlimited, P.O. Box 70518, Albany, GA 31708. Contact: Bill Bowles, president. (W) 229-883-3209, (F) 229-883-3979, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, www.qu.org. Quail Unlimited was founded in 1981 to battle the problem of dwindling quail populations and declining wildlife habitat and is the oldest national, nonprofit conservation organization dedicated to the wise management of America’s wild quail.
- SouthWind Plantation, 253 Whigham Dairy Rd., Bainbridge, GA 39817. Contact: Lesley Miller, public relations director. (W) 229-243-0990, (Toll Free) 800-465-5208, (F) 229-246-9446, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.huntsouthwind.com. SouthWind Plantation is south Georgia hunting at its best. With more than 3,000 picturesque acres of extensively managed wildlife habitat, SouthWind offers hunts for quail, deer, dove, ducks and turkey and fishing for bass. With both Jeep and mule-drawn wagon quail hunts, SouthWind boasts award-winning dogs, veteran guides and heart-pounding covey rises. SouthWind has four private lodges, multiple clay ranges, private lakes, a pro-shop and many more five-star amenities. Hunting season runs October through March.
- Margie Goldsmith, Contributing writer for Elite Traveler and travel blogger for Huffingtonpost.com. Contributor, Robb Report, Travelandleisure.com, Business Jet Traveler, Back Card Mag, American Way, Delta Sky, Hemispheres, Lexus, Mariner, Affluent Traveler, Private Clubs, National Geographic Traveler, Wine Enthusiast, Islands, MORE, Business Traveler, O the Oprah Magazine, Parade, Outside, The New York Times, Washington Post, The Dallas Morning News, The Miami Herald, Christian Science Monitor and others. Author, “Screw Up,” Berkeley Press. Essays appear in Travelers’ Tales, “In Search of Adventure: A Wild Travel Anthology,” and National Geographic’s “Sacred Places of a Lifetime.” Winner of 19 national writing awards in the past three years.
- Gary Schafer, email@example.com.
- Homer Circle
- Allen McQuinn
- Kim N. Price