- Jonathan Small
- David Schneider
Proposed New Members
- Jeffrey Batula, 131 Broad Cove Dr., Concord, NH 03303. (H) 603-753-8118, (W) 978-884-1381, firstname.lastname@example.org. Monthly writer, Hawkeye magazine, monthly hunting and fishing magazine based in New Hampshire, covering New England states with a circulation of 50,000. (Alyssa) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Bruce Cochran.
- Charles Burchfield, 327 S. Highland St., DuBois, PA 15801. (H) 814-371-6818, (W) 814-371-6818, (F) 814-371-6818, email@example.com. Outdoor writer and weekly columnist, The (DuBois) Courier-Express and the (Coudersport) Potter Leader-Enterprise. Has served on the staff of many outdoor publications and has been published regularly since 1980. In addition to newspapers, his work appears in a number of state and national publications. Life member and past president, POWA. Recipient of numerous writing and photography awards. Continues to work on projects and columns that highlight the outdoor lifestyle. (Cheryl) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Kermit Henning.
- Paul Hoobyar, 2431 Olive St., Eugene, OR 97405. (H) 541-345-4854, (W) 541-345-4854, (F) 541-345-8599, www.watersheds.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Editor, Restoration newsletter at Oregon State University. Freelance writer. Owner, Watershed Initiatives LLC. Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Mark Freeman.
- Russell Schnitzer, 3674 S. Moore St., Lakewood, CO 80235. (H) 970-309-0285, www.schnitzerphoto.com, www.theflycollective.com, email@example.com. Regular contributor to Trout magazine, The Flyfish Journal, Drake, The Contemporary Sportsman. Columnist, The Contemporary Sportsman. Featured by Moldy Chum, This is Fly and SCALE Magazine. Commercial clients include Orvis, Patagonia, Brunton Group and Western Rivers Conservancy. (Kelly Conroy) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Chris Hunt.
- Tom Bryant, (Senior-Active Member) 421 De Beers Dr., Radium Springs, NM 88054. (H) 575-517-0413, firstname.lastname@example.org. Author of two books: “A Taste of Ranching” and “A Taste of Texas Ranching.” “Fifty Years Handling Horses” to be published in 2013.
The following members have successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- Bill Cochran
- Bill Dance
- Brent Frazee
- Tom Kacheroski
- Trey Reid
- Ronald Tussel
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Pope and Young Club, P.O. Box 548, Chatfield, MN 55923. Contact: Kevin Hisey, executive secretary. (W) 507-867-4144, (F) 507-867-4144, email@example.com, www.pope-young.org. Nonprofit bowhunting organization supporting membership fraternity, fair chase ethics, the P&Y records program, the Museum of Bowhunting and the P&Y conservation program.
- Fenton S. Roskelley