- Paul G. Koenig
- Laurel Neme
- Bridger Pierce
- Thomas B. Simonds
- Aaron Teasdale
- Andy Whitcomb
Proposed New Members
- Kelly J. Bostian, 8625 E. 160th St. S., Bixby, OK 74008. (H) 918-943-6539, (W) 918-231-1385, (F) 918-581-8352, email@example.com. Graduate of Iowa State University in journalism and mass communications, 1985. Outdoors writer and later managing editor at Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, Fairbanks, Alaska, 1985-2008. Currently outdoors writer for the Tulsa World. (DeAnna) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Bruce Cochran.
- Clay Smith, 100 Smithfield Dr., Charlotte, NC 28270. (H) 704-552-5552, (W) 704-999-5345, (F) 704-554-5002, firstname.lastname@example.org. Creator and executive producer, Arthur Smith Sportfishing Series. Publisher, Arthur Smith Sportfishing Journal. Executive producer and writer, The Sportsman’s Life. (Charlene) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Brett Prettyman.
- Zac D. Stovall, 1278 Sweeny Rd., Blacksburg, VA 24060. (H) 276-492-3966, email@example.com. U.S. Air Force veteran, 2004-2010. Worked with SuperSports 101.7 FM in Radord, Va., on studio production and relations from August 2011 – January 2012. Currently using Twitter to connect with other outdoor enthusiasts and writers. Applying for Student Membership; sponsored by Kimberly Dodson.
- Alex Brant, (Active Member) Tressady, Rogart, Sutherland Scotland IV28 3UB. firstname.lastname@example.org, www.drivenshooting.com.
The following members have successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- Mark Freeman
- Ty Stockton
- Wayne Turner
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Franklin County Tourist Development Council, P.O. Box 819, Apalachicola, FL 32329. Contact: Fran Edwards, administration. (W) 850-653-8678, (F) 850-653-8319, email@example.com, www.anaturalescape.com. The Franklin County TDC’s mission is to promote Franklin County, Fla., as a tourist destination through natural resources, historic and cultural amenities.
- Kruger Optical LLC, P.O. Box 532, Sisters, OR 97759. Contact: Kim Thomas, office manager. (W) 541-549-0770, (F) 541-549-0769, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.krugeroptical.com. Kruger Optical is a full-service provider of quality sports optics, creating binoculars, rifle scopes, spotting scopes and other products for the discerning customer.
- National Sports Center, 1700 105th Ave. NE, Blaine, MN 55449. Contact: Barclay Kruse, chief communications officer. (W) 763-785-5634, email@example.com, www.nscsports.org. National Sports Center is a sports campus in the Twin Cities. NSC has an exhibition building that hosts consumer expos, including several outdoor shows.
- Western Powders Inc., P.O. Box 158, Miles City, MT 59301. Contact: Doug Phair, President. (W) 406-234-0422, (Toll Free) 800-497-1007, (F) 406-234-0430, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ramshot.com. Makers of reloading powders for modern firearms, muzzleloading powders, and gun care and cleaning products.
- Steven Pennaz: email@example.com, 612-810-5757, 2976 Lindgren Ln., Independence MN 55359
- Tim Mead: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don Jansen Ingle
- Jim Kulp
- Jim McDonnell