Welcome New Members
- Tim McKillap
- Jeffrey S. Nedwick
- Michael Papiez
- John E. Ross
Proposed New Members
- Sutton, Steve “Boomer,” 697 Henry Scott Road, Ball Ground, GA 30107. (H) 770-771-2321, (W) 404-521-1067, email@example.com, www.burning-daylight.com. Publisher of weekly online outdoor activities newsletter. Working at WYAY-FM Atlanta. (Stacie) Applying for Active Membership; sponsored by Bodie McDowell.
The following members have successfully passed the review of their member credentials:
- G. Fred Asbell
- Marty Basch
- Randy Brudnicki
- Cliff Covington
- Tom Davenport
- Michael DiLorenzo
- Robert A. Fala
- Alex B. Hamilton
- Randall Kadish
- N. W. “Bill” Karr
- Bob Livingston
- Thomas McDonough
- Marc A. Murrell
- Scott Shalaway
- Bill Sherck
- E. Donnall Thomas
- Jeffrey F. Williams
The following members have reclassified their membership status:
- Lucinda Delaney Schroeder has been moved to Associate membership status.
- Dan Streeter has been moved to Associate membership status.
Reinstated Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Birchwood Laboratories, 7900 Fuller Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Contact: T. Binsfeld, marketing manager. (W) (952) 937-7928, 800-328-6156, (F) 952-937-7979, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.birchwoodcasey.com. Since 1948, serious shooters, avid collectors and professional gunsmiths have relied on Birchwood Casey for shooting and gun care products that stand the test of time.
- Buck Country Products, P.O. Box 835, 825 Schoenhaar Drive, West Bend, WI 53095. Contact: John Schreiber, president. (W) 262-334-3000, (F) 800-419-3001, email@example.com, www.buckcountryproducts.com. Turning your hobby into your career is something everyone dreams about, but for John Schreiber, an avid hunter of 32 years, that dream became reality. When USI’s (the parent company of BuckCountry Products) CEO opened the door for new consumer product ideas to his employees, John stepped forward with an idea he had been toying with for years: an innovative line of quality hunting gear & accessories. John backed his product idea with hunting expertise that ran the gamut from Wisconsin to Wyoming and places in between, hunting a wide variety of game.
- Buck Stop Lure Company, P.O. Box 636, Stanton, MI 48888. Contact: Phyllis Shilling, vice president of marketing. 800-477-2368, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.buckstopscents.com. As one of the original pioneers of the scent products category, Buck Stop was established in 1953 by Don Garbow. Today, Buck Stop offers hunting scents, sex and big game scents, cover and food scents, accessories, dog breaking and training scents, as well as a full line of trapping lures. Buck Stop scents and lures are guaranteed the freshest, finest and most effective on the market. That’s why for more than 40 years, hunters have asked for Buck Stop more than any other brand of hunting scents, lures and accessories.
- Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation, 110 North Carolina Avenue S.E., Washington, D.C. 20003. Contact: Lance Lemmonds, Director of Communications. (W) 202-543-6850, ext.19, email@example.com, www.sportsmenslink.org. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., CSF’s sole focus is providing access and a voice for sportsmen in the U.S. Congress, the Administration and federal land management agencies, as well as state legislatures across the country. With support from every major hunting and fishing organization and industry, CSF is the leader in promoting sportsmen’s issues with elected officials.
Mike Roux, 2900 Parkwood Dr., Quincy, IL 62305.
Mike Schoonveld, 299N 100E, Morocco, IN 47963. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, (H) 219-394-2123, (Cell) 219-819-0000.
Bill Crumrine, email@example.com. ◊