Network with the outdoor media! Learn about hot topics and issues in the outdoors and brush up on communication skills. Opportunities include:
- Get your products in the hands of the outdoor media by donating to the OWAA Benefit Auction.
Digital Literature Room
- Have your press kits and promotional material included on our conference thumb drive provided to all OWAA member attendees.
- Host and entertain members of the media in a relaxing environment. Rooms are available on Saturday and Sunday nights.
Advertise in the Conference Program
- Reach hundreds of outdoor communicators at once! Advertisements are available for quarter-, half-, full- and even 2-page advertisements.
- 3-Day booths are for non-product displays. They are set up near the registration area for the duration of the conference. These booths may be manned or unmanned.
- Breakout Day booths are specifically designed for product demonstration displays, product testing by media members, CVBs and destinations.
Meal & Program Sponsorship
- Increase your visibility at conference and gain access to opportunities available exclusively to conference sponsors
- Some options include:
- Podium time during a meal for up to a 20-minute presentation
- Distribution of marketing materials and samples during the meal
- An insert opportunity for out attendee giveaway bag
- Your logo on the conference website
- …and more
- Sponsorships available for a number of different opportunities and at a wide range of price points.
For more information on the opportunities available for companies, organizations or agencies at our conference, download our draft conference opportunities packet.Registration open in January
Early-bird pricing until March 4!
Categories & Fees per Person
Until March 4
March 5 – June 21
|Supporting Group (Full 3 Days)||$225||$249|
|Supporting Group (Single Day)||$85/day||$100/day|
|Non Supporter (Full 3 Days)||$425*||$449*|
* “Non Supporter Full 3 Day” registration includes price of Supporting Group dues for the second half of 2018
If you have any questions about registering for our upcoming conference, email Jessica Seitz at jseitz[at]owaa.org or call 406-728-7434.