Pre- and post-conference opportunities for our 2018 conference will include multi-day trips, full and half day workshops, guided opportunities and do-it-yourself information for activities across the state. More trips and information will continue to be added as it becomes available.
- Amish Country Pedal, Paddle and RVs
- Exploring the Indiana Dunes rich biodiversity
- Noble County parks, B&Bs and GSP
- Hamilton County: Conner Prairie living history and more
- “Epic” mountain biking in Brown County
- Three rivers – by water or land, by kayak or bike
- Soarin’ Hawk Raptor Rehab Center
- Fishing in Allen County waters
- Fox Island County Park and Eagle Marsh
- Northern Indiana lakes fishing and fishing lures
- Bloomington bound for birding bonanza
Narrow down the trip listings by these categories:
Looking for more information?