Win cash prizes for your work
OWAA’s 2019 Excellence in Craft contests are now open. The 10 contests honor the best work from among OWAA’s members in all forms of outdoor communication from blogs to newspapers to radio to magazines to television to books. The 45 categories recognize work from news to features to columns, covering topics ranging from hunting and fishing to conservation policy to outdoor adventure.
Winners receive cash prizes for all contests and categories.
The deadline for the book/e-book contest is Dec. 3. All other contest entries are due Jan 11.
To view the complete list of contests and rules, visit https://owaa.org/eic/rules.
2018 EIC by the Numbers:
- Total number of entries = 694
- Total number of winners = 63 individuals
- Total prize money awarded = $14,932
- Average award amount per person = $237
Enter Contests Today:
- Read the rules.
- Gather and prep your entries.
- Need more help? Check out EIC FAQs.
- Still have questions? Call 406-552-4047.
2019 Contest Deadlines:
- Received deadline: Dec. 3, 2018
All other contests
- Deadline: Jan. 11, 2019
Extended deadline: Feb. 1, 2019