Register by Friday, May 13, to receive early-bird pricing for OWAA’s annual conference July 16-18, in Billings, Montana. Register online or download the registration form to send in by mail.
Register today and save! (https://owaa.org/2016conference/registration/)
Don’t miss out on these opportunities:
- Story ideas, interviews – Newsmaker topics focus on the future of conservation funding with panelists including agency leaders, elected officials, scientists and key industry voices. Get quotes and facts for your next story.
- Editors Meet & Greet – First, in a Q-and-A session, hear what editors are looking for in submissions and get the inside edge. Along with questions, bring your writing samples, photo portfolios and story ideas for a meet-and-greet following the Q-and-A. Editors from local and national magazines will help you sell your conference stories and more.
- Don’t just hear the discussion, be a part of it at our roundtable lunch. Find the table most interesting to you and enjoy some lively conversation with your meal.
- Pre- and post-conference trips – Generate story material and explore the great outdoors in and around Billings. Sign-up for trips today. (https://owaa.org/2016conference/pre-and-post-conference-trips/)
- Networking – In the age of social media, new media, tweets and posts, nothing beats face-to-face time. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with some of the best in outdoor media and industry and make the connections that really matter.
- Test the latest gear and find the right contact for your product questions. Outdoor gear doesn’t belong on a table! At Breakout Day and Water Demo Day we encourage all of our gear manufacturers to get you using the newest technology and products. See how it works and feels – practice your cast or test drive a new truck.