May 5, 2017 Association Update
- Members, remember to log in to view the rest of this post.
- John Hennessy, 4578 Cedar Lake Rd., #6, St. Louis Park, MN 55416. (H) 708-927-6934, (C) 708-927-6934, (W) 708-927-6934, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.braisingthewild.com. Freelance outdoor writer and wild game cook based in Minneapolis. His stories and recipes have been published in newspapers such as the Star Tribune, the Pioneer Press, The Spokesman-Review, Los Angeles Daily News, Farmington Daily Times and Outdoor News and with conservation groups such as the Ruffed Grouse Society, the National Wild Turkey Federation and Quail Forever. Author of the wild game and fish cooking blog “Braising the Wild” and a frequent contributor to Pheasants Forever Journal. (Dara) Skills: CO; Subject Matter: ACORST; Sections: MNP. Approved for Active membership; sponsored by Mathew A. Soberg.
- Gary Krukar, 725 N. 72nd St., Wauwatosa, WI 53213. (C) 414-931-1115, email@example.com. Retired English instructor. Youth coordinator with his local chapter of Pheasants Forever. His chapter sponsors three youth trap shooting teams and he works with shooters on two of these teams as a NRA certified level one shotgun instructor. The chapter also works with youth and other volunteers on habitat improvement projects, proscribed burns, pollinator projects and various plantings and removal of invasive species. His real passion is upland bird hunting. Freelance stories published in Pointing Dog Journal and Pheasants Forever Journal. (Dianne) Skills: OS; Subject Matter: CD; Sections: M. Approved for Associate membership; sponsored by Mark Herwig.
- Charlie Rasmussen, Great Lakes Indian Fish & Wildlife Commission, 72682 Maple Ln., Odanah, WI 54861. (H) 715-682-2999, (C) 715-209-1607, (W) 715-685-2107, (F) 715-682-9294, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.glifwc.org. Freelance outdoor writer beginning in 1994 and writer for tribal natural resources agency 1997 – present. (Melissa) Skills: BEINOQSV; Subject Matter: CIORS; Sections: CNP. Approved for Active membership; sponsored by Javier J. Serna.
New Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Farm to Feet, 1546 Carter St., Mt. Airy, NC 27030. Contact: David Petri, vice president of marketing. (W) 336-783-6071, email@example.com, http://www.farmtofeet.com. Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the world’s best socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe of U.S. materials, U.S. manufacturing and U.S. workers. With its supply chain completely within the U.S., Farm to Feet is able to ensure the highest quality materials and end products, while having as little impact on the environment as possible. Once the wool is grown and sheared in the Rocky Mountains, the remaining processes take place within 300 miles of its sustainability-focused knitting facility in Mt. Airy, NC. All Farm to Feet socks feature seamless toe closures, a comfort compression fit from the top through the arch, and superior cushioning for ultimate performance and comfort. Supporter Resources: GIOP.
- Onos Polarized Sunglasses, 2060 S. Haven Ave., Ontario, CA 91761. Contact: Ryan Dunn, sales manager. (W) 909-549-1263, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.onos.com. Onos polarized sunglasses are premium fishing eyewear with patented lens technology that allows us to put a no-line bifocal reader into each one of our lenses without obstructing your natural line of sight. Supporter Resources: GI.
- OutdoorsFIRST Media, 3790 Foster Ln., Rhinelander, WI 54501. Contact: Steve Worrall, co-owner. (W) 715-680-9265, email@example.com, http://www.outdoorsfirst.com. Digital media, content creation, public relations services and information of the day in the fishing industry. Digital marketing, social media management and specialized growth programs. Supporter Resources: CO.