April 20, 2017 Association Update
- Members, remember to log in to view the rest of this post.
- Ryan Chelius, 410 Westminster Rd., Rockville Centre, NY 11570. (C) 516-732-4493, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ryanchelius.com. Avid outdoorsman with a strong passion for writing, photography and conservation. Currently a student at SUNY college of environmental science and forestry studying environmental communications. Hopes to pursue a career in writing and documenting hunting, fishing and the beautiful places they take him. Skills: OS; Subject Matter: ABC; Sections: CP. Approved for Student membership; sponsored by Erin Tochelli.
- Jeff Moravec, 9001 Moorland Chase, Brooklyn Park, MN 55443. (H) 952-818-1783, (C) 952-818-1783, email@example.com, http://www.moravecphotos.com. Regular contributor of articles and photography to the Outdoors Weekend section of the (Minneapolis) Star Tribune, primarily related to camping, backpacking, wildlife, the role of social media in the outdoors and photography. Freelance writer and photographer. Outdoor photographs available for sale through his website. Eighteen-year volunteer with Superior Hiking Trail Association. (Kelly) Skills: NOQS; Subject Matter: GLNQ; Sections: CN. Approved for Active membership; sponsored by Michael Furtman.
- Richard Stoll, West Sound Angler, 26793 Edgewater Blvd. NW, Poulsbo, WA 98370. (H) 360-697-5393, (C) 360-813-2405, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.westsoundangler.com. Saltwater fly-fisher for 40 years and a fly-angler for more than 50 years. Has published more than 500 articles on sport fishing, outdoors and environment in newspaper, periodicals, magazines and several books. Represented Washington, the Kingdom of Tonga and East Timor as a member of the International Game Fish Association international committee for 14 years. Formerly owned two fly-fishing shops and was a partner in two more fly-fishing shops. International Federation of Flyfishers certified fly-casting instructor for 18 years. Held an appointment for several years to the habitat committee of the Pacific Fisheries Management Council, the organization that oversees offshore U.S. fisheries between Canada and Mexico. Retired professional aquatic biologist and civil and environmental engineer. (Ana) Skills: BO; Subject Matter: AB. Approved for Active membership; sponsored by John Kruse.
- Brian Sak, BrianSak.com, (Active) P.O. Box 1870, Bethel Island, CA 94511. (H) 510-243-1752, (C) 925-963-3291, (W) 925-862-5734, (F) 925-862-5780, email@example.com, http://www.briansak.com. Senior writer and photographer, Bassmaster. Skills: DOSW; Subject Matter: ABGKLOQS; Sections: MP.