January 20, 2017 Association Update
- Members, remember to log in to view the rest of this post.
- Jeff Moore, jeffmooreimages.net, 3902 N. Central Park Ave., Chicago, IL 60618. (H) 847-421-5692, (C) 847-421-5692, firstname.lastname@example.org. Photographer specializing in waterfowling. Labrador retrievers, waterfowl hunting and waterfowl in nature comprise most of his work. His work has appeared in Ducks Unlimited magazine, North American Retriever and Illinois Outdoor. His work has won numerous awards including the 2016 Communication Arts Photo Annual and Best of Show in Illinois Outdoor. (Anja) Skills: M; Subject Matter: C; Sections: P. Approved for Active membership; sponsored by Phil Bloom.
- Derrek Stewart, TheBBZ.com, 205 Ruth Ave., Venice, CA 90291. (H) 310-399-1608, (C) 310-367-1147, (W) 310-399-1608, (F) 310-399-1608, email@example.com, http://thebbz.com/content?tag=Derrek+Stewart. Writer at large, photojournalist and 50 percent owner of TheBBZ.com. The BBZ, an acronym for Big Bass Zone, is a fishing website with its roots in freshwater bass fishing but covers all aspects of angling, both freshwater and saltwater, and is dedicated to helping anglers learn to catch more and bigger fish. Has 10 years of continuous content with the BBZ, including 98 articles in 2016. Has published fishing articles in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Seminar speaker, Southern California Bass Clubs, specializing in swimbait and big bait angling. His passion for writing and teaching stems from his desire to give back to the fishing community. Skills: ACILOSW; Subject Matter: AB; Sections: CMPV. Approved for Active membership; sponsored by Tim Mead.
- David O’Farrell, (Active) Box 11, Tagish, YT Y0B1T0 Canada. (H) 867-399-3791, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.grizzlycreeklodge.com. Made his living guiding game hunters, anglers and trappers for the last 30 years. In addition to guiding full time, he writes for a wide variety of outdoor publications in both the United States and Canada. Staff writer, Trap and Trail magazine. Father of three, he and his wife Reggie own Grizzly Creek Lodge in the remote southeast corner of the Yukon Territory. (Reggie) Skills: COW; Subject Matter: ACDFGIP; Sections: M.
Reinstated Supporting Groups, Agencies and Businesses
- Umarex USA, 7700 Chad Colley Blvd., Ft. Smith, AZ 72916. Contact: Bradley Burgin, marketing specialist. (W) 479-646-4210, ext. 282, (F) 479-646-4206, email@example.com, http://www.umarexusa.com. Secondary contact: Justin Biddle, director of marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org. Umarex USA is zeroed in on replica airguns encompassing everything needed to enjoy the sport of airgun hunting, precision target shooting and airsoft games. Umarex sells and services a broad line of airguns including air pistols, pellet rifles, airsoft and paintball guns, as well as blank-firing signal pistols. Our replica CO2 pistols and powerful air rifles represent brands such as Walther, Colt, Beretta, Hämmerli, Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Magnum Research, RWS Air Rifles, H&K, Tactical Force, Browning, Diana and Elite Force airsoft rifles. We also offer exactly matched airgun accessories, scopes and optics, pellet, BB, airsoft and blank ammunition, tactical airsoft guns, airsoft ammo and paintball training systems. The Umarex USA service department can refurbish, tune or repair your Umarex airguns and tactical airsoft rifles in a very short period of time. Be sure to browse our new airguns and check out our airgun videos at UmarexUSA.com. Supporter Resources: DGI.
- David L. Barus
- Earl Harper
- Matthew L. Miller
- Linda Water Nelson
- Craig Springer
- Lynn B. Starnes
John Madson Fellowship Fund
- Paula J. Del Giudice
Bodie McDowell Scholarship Fund
- Sal Pitera