Pre- and post-conference opportunities for our 2017 conference will include multi-day trips, full and half day workshops and guided opportunities and do-it-yourself information for activities across the state. Trips and information will continue to be added as it becomes available.
Preference for all organized trips will be given to members with pre-arranged outlets or assignments.
- Boat tour of Rainy Lake in Voyageurs National Park
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness Outfitted Trip – Ely
- FULL! Canadian Fly In Angling
- Charter Boat Fishing on Lake Superior
- Cook County, MN – Boundary Waters, Superior National Forest and more
- Edge Bowfishing
- Ely Attractions
- Experiencing the NW Angle
- FULL! Fish with White Eagle Resort on Lake Vermilion
- Fishing in Ely
- St. Louis River Restoration Tour
- Walleye Madness on Lake of the Woods