Preference for all organized trips will be given to members with pre-arranged outlets or assignments.
- Boat tour of Rainy Lake in Voyageurs National Park
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness Outfitted Trip – Ely
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness Outfitted Trip with Sportsmen for the Boundary Waters
- FULL! Canadian Fly In Angling
- Charter Boat Fishing on Lake Superior
- Cook County, MN – Boundary Waters, Superior National Forest and more
- Duluth Traverse Mountain Bike Adventure
- Edge Bowfishing
- Ely Attractions
- Experiencing the NW Angle
- FULL! Fish with White Eagle Resort on Lake Vermilion
- Fishing in Ely
- St. Louis River Restoration Tour
- Walleye Madness on Lake of the Woods
Area recommendations from local chair Michael Furtman: These ideas are just the proverbial tip of the iceberg. There is so much to see and do within a couple hours of Duluth, you’ll likely have a hard time choosing, and wish you had a month. But this much I can guarantee – you’ll see some beautiful country, meet great local people, and come away with photos and stories you can sell again and again.