Network with the outdoor media! Learn about hot topics and issues in the outdoors and brush up on communication skills. Opportunities include:
- Get your products in the hands of the outdoor media by donating to the OWAA Benefit Auction.
Digital Literature Room
- Have your press kits and promotional material included on our conference thumb drive provided to all OWAA member attendees.
- Host and entertain members of the media in a relaxing environment. Rooms are available on Saturday and Sunday nights.
Advertise in the Conference Program
- Reach hundreds of outdoor communicators at once! Advertisements are available for quarter-, half-, full- and even 2-page advertisements.
- 3-Day booths are for non-product displays. They are set up near the registration area for the duration of the conference. These booths may be manned or unmanned.
- Breakout Day booths are specifically designed for product demonstration displays, product testing by media members, CVBs and destinations and more. These booths will be available on Monday morning in conjunction with Shooting Day at the Blue Creek Sport Shooting Complex and Preserve. Shooting Day booths allow handgun, rifle, shotgun, archery and shooting equipment demonstrations. Boating, fishing and other water-based companies will have water access for product demos on Sunday afternoon.
- Water Demonstrations will allow for fishing, boating, watercraft and other water-based product demonstrations. All companies signed up for water demonstrations will also be able to display at Breakout Day for no additional charge.
- Driving Course: A driving course will be set up during Breakout Day for car, ATV and truck manufacturers.
Meal & Program Sponsorship
- Increase your visibility at conference and gain access to opportunities available exclusively to conference sponsors
- Some options include:
- Podium time during a meal for up to a 20-minute presentation
- Distribution of marketing materials and samples during the meal
- An insert opportunity for out attendee giveaway bag
- Your logo on the conference website
- …and more
- Sponsorships available for a number of different opportunities and at a wide range of price points.
For more information on the opportunities available for companies, organizations or agencies at our conference, download our draft conference opportunities packet.Register online now
Download mail-in registration forms:
- Registration forms – personnel only
- Registration forms – all events (Breakout Day, Water Demos & 3-Day booths, etc.)
- Registration form – Breakout Day only
- Registration form – Water Demonstrations only
- Registration form – 3-Day Display only
- Auction donation form
- Advertising Opportunities
Early-bird pricing until May 13!
Categories & Fees per Person
Until May 13
May 14 – July 18
|Supporting Group (Full 3 Days)||$225||$249|
|Supporting Group (Single Day)||$85/day||$100/day|
|Non Supporter (Full 3 Days)||$425*||$449*|
* “Non Supporter Full 3 Day” registration includes price of Supporting Group dues for the second half of 2016
If you have any questions about registering for our upcoming conference, email Jessica Seitz at jseitz[at]owaa.org or call 406-728-7434.