MISSOULA, Mont. — As you begin to look forward to the New Year, don’t forget to add the 2014 OWAA Conference to your calendar. The 87th annual conference will be held May 23-25, 2014, in McAllen, Texas. Attendees will have the chance to network with other media professionals and industry representatives, foster important business opportunities and expand your professional skills.
Attend sessions geared toward running your communications business or outdoor news business, plus craft improvement in multiple genres of outdoor communication including:
- Book publishing
Outdoor groups, agencies and businesses: Don’t miss this opportunity to get your products and information in front of the outdoor media. Even in the age of digital communication, nothing can beat face-to-face connections.
- Showcase new products
- Network with communicators
- Set up an informational booth
- Sponsor a meal
- Or host a hospitality suite to get your message out there!
We hope we will see you at this can’t-miss industry event. Registration opens in January and forms will be mailed to all OWAA Members and Supporting Groups at that time. For the latest information about the agenda, registration or other conference news, visit http://www.owaa.org/2014conference.
Want to cover your travel costs?
• Sign up for any of our pre- and post-conference trips that will be posted online in January and February to generate story material and photographs from the region.
• Apply for the John Madson Fellowship which provides funding for educational opportunities, including the OWAA annual conference.